- Orange, CA
- Riverside, CA
- San Bernardino, CA
- 909 999-5001
- 951 444-1074
Estimator / Construction Estimator
JMJ Remodeling Experts is currently reviewing candidates for upcoming “Estimator / Construction Estimator” positions within our organization. Focus areas include: County of Riverside, CA; County of San Bernardino, CA; County of Orange, CA.
Estimator duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, scheduling, and generating construction cost and estimates for individual projects while working closely with designated staff representatives.
- Responsibilities to include; developing an appropriate timeline and costs to be contained within estimates for each project.
- Attends bid meetings and visits the site as necessary to fully comprehend all site evaluations, logistics, necessary products and subcontractor expectations in order to prepare the most competitive estimate.
- Prepares bids accurately from start to finish, including, itemized quantities (if needed) for final review with chief estimator.
Estimator requirements include:
Construction Project Management experience. A minimum of 2 years full-time experience as an estimator to include, but not limited to, interiors, structural, mechanical, and electrical for construction projects. Knowledge of standard construction contract documents and procedures. Proficient in MS Office suite. Knowledge of MS Project preferred.
We are looking to build long lasting relationships with dependable contractors that we can work with in delivering high end quality projects for our clients. Join our team today.
- Must provide own equipment.
- Workers’ Compensation, license, bond, liability insurance, and auto insurance.
- Good work ethics: Professional, Respect, Integrity, Diligence & Efficiency. ( P.R.I.D.E.)
- Must be able to provide references.